Front Office Medical Assistant
The Front Office Medical Assistant will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Front Office Medical Assistant will assist in developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures etc.
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Making phone calls.
- Taking and distributing messages.
- Organizing and scheduling appointments.
- Handling inquiries and incoming work requests.
- Reviewing files and records to answer requests for information.
- Checking and distributing documents and correspondence.
- Receiving, sorting, and distributing incoming mail.
- Maintaining filing systems.
- Proven office administrative or assistant experience. Experience in a medical office is a plus.
- Knowledge of office administrative responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Google Suites etc